Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Back to Blogging...for now

It's been over two months since I've blogged, because I honestly just have not had the time at all. College during the school year is so much different than during the summer. Thinking back to when I was taking my six credits during the summer, which at the time seemed like a good amount of work, makes me laugh. I WISH I had the same amount of work that I had in the summer. I now have seventeen credits, of which a lot of the classes are science and math related. YAY! Anyways, it's taken a lot of getting used to, but I think I've finally gotten the hang of college, just in time for my schedule to change and to get to harder classes next semester. I am EXTREMELY excited that I get to go home in less than two weeks for Thanksgiving break. I can't wait to go home and get my mind off of school for a little while. College has a lot of offer, and I have gotten to do some fun things so far like going to a Penn State football game, seeing the homecoming parade, and going to the movie at the hub almost every week. I just scheduled my classes for next semester, which are a little bit intimidating. I am taking chemistry, biology, anatomy, and trig. Hopefully it will be alright once I take a couple of classes. I really want to try to keep up with this blog (even though I'm pretty sure nobody reads it) because it's a fun way to get out my thoughts and share my feelings with myself (and maybe the 1-3 people who happen to read it). I have some exciting things coming up in the future, so I really want to keep writing in this blog, as long as schoolwork doesn't take over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment